According to architectural what should be the color of your house?
The colors in the house have a big impact on the people living in it. We are going to tell you the right colors for the different rooms in the house on the expert's ray.
It has been proved that colors have a psychological effect on people. Home is such a place where people spend a big part of their life. Some special colors create special emotions in people, so it is very important to balance the colors at home so that you can live a fresh and healthy life.
The colors of your house should be decided according to the directions and the date of birth of the owner of the house. Since each direction has its own specific color, it may not match the owner of the house. For this, the homeowners should follow the basic guidelines written in architectural ethology.
- North-East- Light Blue.
- Pre-white or light blue.
- South-East - This direction is associated with fire. Therefore orange, pink or silver colors can be used to increase energy.
- North: Green and Pistachio Green.
- North-West: This direction is associated with the wind. So white, light gray and cream color is perfect for this.
- West - This place is of 'Varuna' (water), so blue and white It is the best.
- Southwest- Peach color, wet clay color, biscuit color and light brown color.
- South-red and yellow.
Said that homeowners should take extra care before choosing black, red and pink colors, as these colors, do not suit everyone.
Which room are you in?
Experts say that every room in your house needs colors according to energy, size, and direction. Astronumerologist Gaurav Mittal said, "People living in the house should keep these in mind while choosing the colors of the rooms".
Master bedroom: The master bedroom should be in the south-west direction and hence should be painted blue.
Guest Room / Drawing Room: The guest room/drawing room should be in the north-west direction for the relatives of the household. Therefore, if there is a guest room in this direction, then it should have white color.
Children's room: Northwest is the best direction for children who have grown up and go out to study. Since the moon is ruled by the north-west direction, it should be painted white in the children's room located in this direction.
Kitchen: South-east direction is best for kitchens, so The color of the kitchen walls should be orange or red.
Bathrooms: The north-west direction is best suited for bathrooms and should be painted white.
Hall: Ideally the hall should be in the North-East or North-West direction and should be painted yellow or white.
Color outside the house: The color outside the house should be according to the owners. White-yellow, off-white, light pink or orange color is good for people of all zodiac signs.
Do not forget these colors even at home
According to experts, light colors are always good. Dark colors like red, brown, gray and black do not suit everyone. These colors represent fire planets such as Rahu, Saturn, Mars, and the Sun. According to Sethi, red, dark yellow and black colors should be avoided. Usually, the intensity of these colors is very high. These colors can disturb the energy pattern of your home.
- Choose the simplest Mattress to make sure Good Spine Health
- Top 5 furniture Units to offer Your Bedroom a Vintage Look
- Guide to Finding an honest Online Store for purchasing Furniture Online
- Are you ready to prepare the details of the Cabinet
- To Recover or to Not Recover - 4 Reasons Why it's Better to Reupholster Your Old Lounge Furniture
- few Steps to Prep Your Kitchen Cabinets to Receive a Professional Paint Finish
- How to choose or build the right mattress for a good night's sleep
- information about falls ceiling step by step in the home
- Diploma in Interior Design for beginners
- 5 ways to eliminate dampness from home
- Estimate in interior designing for beginner
- love your home a beginner's guide to interior design
- the wall color in interior
- according to the architectural color of your house
- How to choose a laminate for your furniture
- modular kitchen cost calculator estimate
- kitchen remodel cost estimator
- Wardrobe cost estimate in India
- Make a Miintainable DIY double glazed window
- How to plant a door leaf. How to Install Interior Door Frame.
- Wood windows: advantages and disadvantages
- 20 luxurious and perfect wardrobes for the bedroom
- 15 ways to make a wardrobe in India - my interior guide
- How to design furniture at home interior steps - my interior guide